OH MY GIDDY AUNT!
I am all over the Moschino Spring 2013 collection.
It oozes 60's glamour, exuding boldness, confidence & optimism. It's just an absolutely striking feel good collection, obviously heavily influenced by the greats Mary Quant & Audrey Hepburn. There's even elements of Paco Robanne in there with the metallic shift dresses.
I've picked out a few high street finds to recreate the look. I wanted to discover a really nice piped/contrast fitted jacket, but there isn't really that much about yet of the look i wanted. Romwe.com, i found, had the best replicas of this style, the little matching jacket & short set are my favourite find! I'm also really loving orange & red lipsticks at the moment. I've said it before but ill say it again... for quality, colour and the fact it lasts so long Chanel is the absolute Queen. Well worth the investment!
1. Orange Box Bag - Romwe
2. Pink Blazer - Romwe
3. AJ Morgan cat eye sunglasses - Asos
4. Alice & Olivia Kimmy dress - Oxygen Boutique
5. Panel Skirt - H&M
6. Silk Pocket Shift Dress - Topshop Boutique
7. Shift Dress - Romwe
8. Pink wide leg trousers - Romwe
9. Classic two peice white suit - Romwe
10. Chanel Allure lipstick in 'Iridescente' - Boots
11. Stripe high waisted shorts - Rare for Topshop