1. Mac 266 Brush - The perfect angled brush for someone like me who religiously wears liquid eyeliner (except maybe on Sundays.)
2. Mac Select Sheer Powder - I get through pots of this stuff a year... it will always be on my list!
3. Mac Lipstick in 'Rebel' - My lipstick collection is full of reds and oranges so i'm wishing for a perfect plum shade to take me through winter.
4. Clarins Eye Contour Balm - This bad boy product has nothing but good reviews for keeping your eyes fresh & reducing fine lines. Who woudn't want it?
5. Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow duo palette - I am really lacking in a good eye shadow palette & would you just look at those baked shades!
6. Real Techniques Brushes - These brushes have been raved about, so naturally i'm dying to try them for myself!
7. La Rouche-Posay Effaclar Duo - Tanya Burr swears by this for when your skin needs some extra help, & anything that is good enough for her is certainly good enough for old Helen!
8. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - Believe all the hype about this! It is my all time favourite concealer/highligher/magic gold pen.
9. Essie Nail Polish in 'Topless & Barefoot' & 'Bahama mama' - Deep silky plum & fresh nude. My perfect seasonal polish shades.
10. Benefit Brow Zings - One of my best friends Mollie uses this & she has got the most banging brows. I want them & so would you if you could see them.
11. Topshop Highlighter & Blush in 'Flush' - I tested this highlighter on my hand & it was so fresh & shimmery. I have also been after a new blusher which isn't too pink, as it doesn't really suit my skin tone... so I think this one fits the old bill.
Let me know which products you are loving!